|Manufacturer||Klaus & Werner (KLWE)|
|Production state||Introduced in Alpha 3.2|
|Effective range||40 m|
|Fire rate||400 rpm|
|Muzzle velocity||600 m/s|
|Magazine||Demeco LMG Battery (100 cap)|
|Optics||Empty (S2 max)|
|Underbarrel||Empty (S3 max)|
|Max range||2400 m|
|Alpha||7.90 @ any range|
|DPS||52.67 @ any range|
Last updated with info from patch 3.17.0.
Weapon no longer purchaseable at in-game shops.
|(Default)||Classic K&W military green|
|"Red Alert"||Introduced in 2952 CitizenCon as part of the "Red Alert" Weapons & Armor Collection gear pack or could be purchased alone for USD$ 5.00. The “Red Alert” edition mixes grey and a vibrant red for a bold and dynamic design.|
- In October 2019 it was revealed that the Demeco LMG had been the most popular light machinegun for the January–October period of the same year, with 373,229 aggregate kills.
- Star Citizen - Klaus & Werner - Demeco by Pavol Humaj on ArtStation
- In-game description in Alpha 3.12
- RSI Subscription store: GEAR - DEMECO "RED ALERT" LMG. Pledge Store. Retrieved 2022-12-20
- Star Citizen Alpha 3.2.0 patch notes. Comm-Link. Retrieved 2021-02-12
- Playable Now - The Stats. Transmission - Comm-Link. Retrieved 2021-02-28