From the Star Citizen Wiki, the fidelity™ encyclopedia
Dave Haddock is the Narrative Director of Star Citizen and Squadron 42 at CIG Los Angeles. He was one of the founding members of CIG in 2012. He helped work out the history for the game universe which made its way into the Time Capsules.
- Star Citizen is his first game project as a writer. When he first moved to LA I got a job as a QA Localization Tester at Chris Roberts in 2002. where he worked on , , and the . Since it was a night-shift job, he was able to start interning during the day for Ascendant Pictures, the company founded by
- Since the universe of Star Citizen took elements from Ancient Rome, he reread old textbooks about that period as well as talks about the classics ( , , , , etc.) He has always been a fan of so he rewatched which hardly counts as 'work'.
- With Cassandra’s Tears, he went to the Mystery and Imagination Bookshop in Glendale and picked up old copies of the Sci-Fi/Fantasy anthology magazines to try and capture that style used in the 1950’s type of story. While Kid Crimson was naturally more of a flavor.
- He drew the most inspiration from music. When he started writing something, he’ll try to collate any songs that put his head in that world or capture a scene or emotion. Therefore, his Star Citizen playlist is a variety of songs from all sorts of genres, from  score for to and score to to a . Anything that sparks the brain to the material.
- He grew up as a gamer but his family always seemed to have the ‘other systems’. They didn’t have  but the . They didn’t have a 64 but II PC. So until PC really caught on, they never really had the popular games in the house. He kept playing games through high school but fell off a bit after college as he was broke and couldn’t afford the systems.
- Around 2010, he started playing games again but have slowed down. Recently, He has been watching his roommate work his way through  which has been fun. He played through 2 in 2012, so he jumped on that bandwagon relatively late.
This article is a stub.
This article needs some ❤️! You can help the Star Citizen Wiki by Category:Article stubs for other pages that needs exapnsion.. See