People's Alliance of Levski
|People's Alliance of Levski|
|Headquarters||Levski, Delamar, Nyx|
The People's Alliance of Levski is a fringe group that aims to create an equal, self-sufficient society separate from the government of the UEE. It’s a place to go for missions outside the law and for black market goods, but it’s also home to radicals, rebels, free-thinkers and those who just don’t want to be bothered with Earth’s bureaucracy. Humans on the frontier feel betrayed by the actions of the Messers and have adopted a once-bitten strategy when it comes to the UEE. And no one is going to tell you they’re wrong. The Alliance posesses a set of six altruistic community rules for its inhabitants that sound much more like an attempt to build a better world than smuggle narcotics.
In 2655, a small group of activists sought to escape the totalitarianism of the Messers and found refuge in Delamar’s vacated mining facility. The remote location seemed an ideal stronghold in which to start again. They named the facility Levski in honor of the ancient Earth revolutionary Vasil Levski who shared their dream of an egalitarian society.
Declaration of Intent
We, the People's Alliance of Levski, are dedicated to the creation and continual development of a truly egalitarian community, where all sentients may feel safe and free to express ideas while supporting each other towards the communal goal of enlightened self-sufficiency.
Visitors are expected to respect our beliefs and are encouraged to adopt them into their own life after they've gone.
All visitors should:
- Never denigrate another's views or ideas. We are all entitled to our own beliefs.
- Not attempt to profit from, exploit, or instigate plans to deprive anyone of their goods or health.
- Not pursue a UEE agenda while within our community.
- Agree to resolve conflicts in a nonviolent manner.
- Agree to spend time (no matter how little) thinking about what you have done today to make the universe a better place.
- Even if you disagree with us, you will respect our right to life.