The Perry Line was known as the interstellar fortified no-mans land between the United Empire of Earth and the Xi'an. The UEE administration named the systems after deities of war. The zone was established shortly after finding a Xi'an explorer vessel in Gurzil in 2542, with the system beginning its transition into a militarized zone.
Perry Line Pact and Dissolution
On 2793-07-05, the Perry Line Pact was ratified and signed by both sides, officially bringing to end the Cold War and birthing a new diplomatic era between the UEE and the Xi'an Empire, one that has stayed strong through today. The Perry Line systems were split up between the UEE and the Xi'an Empire, becoming what are now known as the Transitional Systems.
All Perry Line systems are named after ancient divine entities or gods associated with death, war, warcraft and violence:
- , ancient egypt entity
- , war god of the magyars
- , classic mesoamerican god
- , spirit in the Yoruba religion
- , pre-islamic ancient war god of the berber tribes
- , vedic hinduistic god, exists also in budhism and jainism
- , titan, ancient greek deity
- , ancient roman personification of 'manliness' (bravery, strength, valor)