Star Citizen Alpha 3.2.1
Alpha Patch 3.2.1 has been released to the PTU, and is now available to test! Patch should now show: PTU-808574.
It is strongly recommended that players delete their USER folder for the Public client after patching, particularly if you start encountering any odd character graphical issues or crash on loading. The USER folder can be found (in default installations) at C:\Program Files\Roberts Space Industries\StarCitizenPTU\LIVE.
Play as normal.
- Adjusted the R97 shotgun price to be more consistent with other weapons.
- Fixed an issue where players could get trapped while while hacking a control point in Star Marine.
- The extraction SCU throughput should no longer remain after the rock has been fully extracted.
- Fixed the lack of weapon sway when ADSing and fixed holding breath to have a noticeable effect.
- Fix for the lack of friction on the lift preventing vehicle traction on the 600i.
- Refueling should now properly charge and refund you if you interrupt services.
- The character should no longer vanish when trying on clothing and armor.
- Weapon fire audio should no longer continue after the gun overheats and shuts down.
- The Starfarer should have its catwalk railing back.
- The Starfarer should no longer be stuck in auxiliary lighting after the ship is powered on.
- Fixed 2 server crashes.
- Fixed an issue that caused shopping services to crash.
- Fixed an occasional disconnect issue (20009/30009).