Star Citizen Alpha 3.7.1
Alpha Patch 3.7.1 has been released and is now available! The launcher version number should read: VERSION 3.7.1- LIVE.3313125.
- Quantum travel target selection does not always update when aligned.
- The quantum travel HUD will be lost of the player exits the seat during travel.
- CRU-L5 may be currently missing.
- Refueling may get stuck in a loop at full and prevent repair/rearm.
- Work around: Do each service one at a time with refuel last.
- The Defender's Tachyon cannons are not landing hits correctly on moving targets.
- Players may crash when in a party doing a second quantum linked jump.
- The quantum travel HUD will vanish if the player exits the seat while in quantum travel.
- The Combine cannon does function correctly in multiplayer.
- Missile countermeasures are not working consistently.
- Distortion damage does not apply correctly.
- In Star Marine enemy indicators can sometimes be seen through walls.
- Players may experience a stall when loading and firing weapons in Star Marine.
- AI ships can get stuck and not continue on their route.
- NPC beacons will sometimes display an incorrect distance.
- Ships can spin excessively out of control when their wing is clipped.
- Landing illegally and having your ship despawn while a mission box is inside will break mission progress.
- The 890 Jump currently has an incorrect cargo value.
- Planets/moons are invisible the first time a player opens the StarMap.
- Sometimes when quickly scrolling on the ASOP the last ship on the list will not appear.
- Players will crash if they adjust target screen orientation on the MFD.
- Removed asteroid interdictions.
- Adjusted interdiction rates.
Ships and Vehicles
- Fixed numerous collision and seat position bugs on the Mantis.
- Made the Mantis QT jammer and snare count as a hostile act against affected ships.
- Temporarily removed quantum drive overheat to avoid unintentionally amplifying interdictions.
- Re-positioned ship status screens to avoid overlap with chat.
- Raised the health on some of the Defender's parts.
- The retro thruster VFX should now be lined up properly on the Banu Defender.
- Speaking UI indicators for VOIP should no longer get stuck.
- The female character should no longer snap awkwardly into the Freelancer turret seat.
- VOIP connected counter should now display the appropriate value.
- There should no longer be invisible rocks blocking havestables.
- Ultra wide monitors should no longer see an offset personal inventory marker.
- Cave audio reverb should no longer be applied outside of the cave.
- The rock highlight for fractured shards of mineable rocks should no longer be inside of the rock rather than as an outline.
- The VOIP menu should properly register the player's microphone/headset options.
- Star Marine REC rentals should now work properly.
- The inner-thought prompt for compatible NPCs should no longer persist into longer distances away.
- The Pirate Gladius should now be usable.
- The Prospector should no longer show the wrong cargo value.
- The hotkey for closing the mobiGlas should now work consistently
- The QT UI should no longer be shown immediately after activating "flight ready" on some ships.
- Derelict recovery missions around Hurston should now properly generate a drop off location.
- The interior doors of the Reclaimer should consistently work.
- Invisible collision should no longer block the player path in caves.
- Entering seats should no longer have a high chance of confiscating whatever is the player's hands at the time.
- Fixed missing sounds for Mantis interdicting another ship.
- The Banu Defender should now be able to quantum travel with a party member in the copilot seat.
- The mobiGlas should now be able to be opened while in a bed.
- MFDs on the 600i should no longer be replaceme textures.
- Kiosk and ASOP screens should no longer flicker.
- The Warlock's EMP should no longer get stuck in a loop by adjusting power.
- Fix for the ghost train at Area18.
- Expediting short claim time ships should no longer confuse the ASOP UI.
- Pressing "Tab" to enter scan mode should no longer disable the quantum snare for the Mantis.
- The keybind should now show properly for the UI prompt of a party invite.
- Duplicate items from the PU or AC ship list should no longer show in the VMA.
- Player ships should no longer occasionally get frozen when exiting quantum travel.
- Fixed an issue in the Mantis where interdictions were shown at far away distances if other players were interdicted by AI.
- Fixed an issue with startup/shutdown sounds on some ships being abruptly cutoff.
- Fixed some ships playing engine shutdown sounds when entering quantum travel.
- Fixed the Aegis Gladius Pirate not appearing in the PU and Arena Commander.
- Fixed an issue causing multiple locations in caves to show outside light.
- Fixed an issue where claiming destroyed ships was causing them to spawn without components.
- Bed logout should now work more consistently.
- The comms direct call video feed should now hide properly when switching channels on the mobiGlas.
- Reliant series ramps should no longer get stuck shut.
- Fixed an issue where the created character was not initially shown on the customization screen after exiting from the game.
- The UI sliders on the character customizer should now work correctly after selecting hair options.
- Fixed 3 client crashes.
- Fixed a server crash.