Star Citizen Alpha 2.1.2
Alpha Patch 2.1.2 has been released to Live, and is now available for players! This patch is a very targeted bug fix patch for Crusader and Arena Commander.
Your launcher should show "2.1.2-315233" as the client version. It is strongly recommended that players delete their USER folder for the Public client after patching, particularly if you start encountering any odd character graphical issues or crash on loading. The USER folder can be found (in default installations) at C:\Program Files\Cloud Imperium Games\StarCitizen\Public.
Please review our list of 2.1.2 Known Issues, and take full advantage of our Issue Council area of the Community site to report any bugs you encounter, as well as contribute to other players submissions.
Some important call-outs:
- A jet-pack looking item has re-appeared on the back of characters in Crusader, that will occasionally flicker in or out of reality.
- We are aware that ArcCorp is still suffering from some texture problems and level of detail popping.
Arena Commander Module
- Fixed an issue where destroying the turret of a ship would render it unable to be targeted by other players.
- Fixed an issue where a ships HUD could be (accidentally) interacted with outside of free-mouse or HUDinteraction mode.
- Made several changes to potentially resolve the extreme audio corruption that could be experienced during extended gameplay sessions.