Star Citizen Alpha 2.2.2
Alpha Patch 2.2.2 has been released to Live and is now available for player! This includes some crash fixes, EVAdesyncing reduction, and very small reduction to .
Your launcher should show "2.2.2-330834" as the client version. It is strongly recommended that players delete theirUSER folder for the Public client after patching, particularly if you start encountering any odd character graphical issues or crash on loading. The USER folder can be found (in default installations) at C:\Program Files\Cloud Imperium Games\StarCitizen\Public.
Please review our current list of 2.2.0 Known Issues FAQ, and take full advantage of our Issue Council area of the Community site to report any bugs you encounter, as well as contribute to other players submissions.
- Using the Holotable in the Revel & York hangar will cause the game client to become unresponsive.
- EVA'ing back into a ship with interior physics still has rare issues such as permanent ragdoll and death.
- We are aware that users zoning into Crusader instances can sometimes encounter an infinite loading screen, and are actively investigating the cause.
- Fixed an issue with the 300 series ships, where part of the panel of the port side door was spawning upside down.
- Fixed multiple client crashes.
- Made some additional changes to help reduce server lag related issues.
- This includes decreasing the frequency of the "Drunk Tester" bug, where other clients would see your character lying on the ground.
- This will also resolve certain client desync problems around EVA.