Star Citizen Alpha 3.11.1
Star Citizen build released on 2020-10-08
Star Citizen Alpha 3.11.0(2020-10-08)
Released (2020-10-08 - 3 months ago)
Star Citizen Alpha 3.12.0 (2020-12-17)→
- Intergalactic Aerospace Expo Hall
IAE 2950 will take place on microTech in the New Babbage landing zone November 20th through December 2nd and is accessible by taking the tram lines. Ships and Vehicles
- New Ship: Crusader Mercury Star Runner
- Increased the length of time a player has to accept or deny a press charges notification
- Changed external inventories so that they can only be accessed by 1 player at a time
Ships and Vehicles
- Removed Origin 890j medbed up/down animation to avoid bed clipping issues
Major Bug Fixes
- Ground vehicles should no longer roll or fall through planetary surfaces when powered on.
- The Greycat Roc should no longer be able to enter a state of duplicating its inventory and capacity indefinitely.
- AR trajectory when throwing grenades should no longer be missing.
- Fixed Z-Fighting issues on the two system access panels in the interior section of the Cutlass Blue and Red by the rear door / ramp.
- Vehicles should no longer slide / move on planetary surfaces when powered on.
- Players should no longer be able to fire missiles and destroy players on landing pads at Port Olisar while outside the greenzone.
- The missile range should now update correctly when swapping missile types that have reduced minimum/maximum range.
- Prospector Mining UI should no longer be oversized.
- Aegis Reclaimer bunk bed door should no longer trap the player when laying down.
- Ursa Rover Turret names in the Vehicle loadout manager should no longer be string ID placeholder text.
- Clovus Darneely's position should no longer shift slightly during certain animations.
- Ground Vehicles should now be able to be spawned at Gate 05 in Lorville.
- First notification after dying should no longer be empty.
- Mousing over an item in the inventory should now correctly indicate how much capacity that item is taking up.
- Players calling a pilot now correctly see a player in the pilot seat.
- Members list UI should now correctly animate when player is speaking in proximity chat.
- Fixed 5 Client crashes
- Fixed 2 Server crashes