Star Citizen Alpha 3.7.2
Alpha Patch 3.7.2 has been released and is now available! The launcher version number should read: VERSION 3.7.2- LIVE.3658647.
It is strongly recommended that players delete their USER folder for the Public client after patching, particularly if you start encountering any odd character graphical issues or crash on loading. The USER folder can be found (in default installations) at C:\Program Files\Roberts Space Industries\StarCitizen\PTU.
Database Persistence Wipe: NO
Please monitor sc-testing-chat in spectrum for updates and testing instructions.
UPDATED USER.cfg settings:
r_displaySessionInfo = 1
- CRU-L5 may be currently missing.
- Refueling may get stuck in a loop at full and prevent repair/rearm. W/A: Do each service one at a time with refuel last.
- The Defender's Tachyon cannons are not landing hits correctly on moving targets.
- Players may crash when in a party doing a second quantum linked jump.
- The quantum travel HUD will vanish if the player exits the seat while in quantum travel.
- The Combine cannon does function correctly in multiplayer.
- Missile countermeasures are not working consistently.
- Distortion damage does not apply correctly.
- In Star Marine enemy indicators can sometimes be seen through walls.
- Players may experience a stall when loading and firing weapons in Star Marine.
- AI ships can get stuck and not continue on their route.
- NPC beacons will sometimes display an incorrect distance.
- Ships can spin excessively out of control when their wing is clipped.
- Landing illegally and having your ship despawn while a mission box is inside will break mission progress.
- The 890 Jump currently has an incorrect cargo value.
- Planets/moons are invisible the first time a player opens the StarMap.
- Sometimes when quickly scrolling on the ASOP the last ship on the list will not appear.
- Players can keep rental ships past the 24 hour rental period.
- There's now a notification message when a player accepts a party invite.
- Temporarily set the default spawn location for new logins to Area18. If you have played previously, you will still be at your last saved location.
- Polish and behavior fixes for mission givers.
- Messaging for inviting to group should now reflect the group name.
- Moved the chat window further down to avoid slight overlap with self status.
- Increased the speed of bounty mission marker placement after action area arrival to avoid incidents where players kill the bounty before the marker has been updated.
Ships and Vehicles
- Adjusted "ping" power requirements to be more compatible with use while the QED is on for the Mantis.
- Delivery locker displays should now have sound effects.
- The player should now correctly move with the turret in the upper turret of the Caterpillar.
- Fixed an issue where several of Lorville's AI residents appeared immobile.
- Deliveries to stash houses should consistently complete.
- Fixed an issue where the player's microphone could get turned off in game even though the UI will display it as enabled.
- Fixed an issue where the parasite helmet would move the neck instead of the jaw when used with FOIP.
- Fixed an issue where staying aligned to the quantum travel target after coming out of quantum would prevent calibration.
- Fixed an issue where the mission cargo for Battaglia's recovery mission would fail to appear after destroying the target.
- Players should now be able to select "get up" and "logout" from the Freelancer's bed.
- The visor chat audio widget should no longer vanish when in a pilot seat.
- The safe in Hurston's mission should no longer vanish when it is put down.
- Fixed various holes in the no fly zone around Area18 Spaceport.
- Player should no longer get stuck falling and unable to move when recovering to Area18 or to ship interiors.
- Eyewear should no longer be stretched on players when equipped.
- Purchased commodities should now correctly show inside ships.
- Fixed 4 client crashes.
- Fixed a client crash associated with Avira Game Booster.