Star Citizen Patch 11.1
From the Star Citizen Wiki, the fidelity™ encyclopedia
Star Citizen Patch 11(2014-02-18)
Released (2014-02-26 - 6 years ago)
Star Citizen Patch 11.2 (2014-05-08)→
- UPDATE – Internal updates for development
- UPDATE – Icon added for peer to peer support but currently disabled
KNOWN OCULUS RIFT ISSUES
- KNOWN ISSUE – To enable Oculus Rift mode create a file named ‘user.cfg’ in your ‘StarCitizen/CitizenClient’ folder and add the lines ‘sys_currentHMDtype=1’ and ‘r_stereostrength=-8’
- KNOWN ISSUE – You may be able to get a better picture by setting the resolution to the native Oculus Rift resolution (1200×800)
- KNOWN ISSUE – When in game, your look direction is independent from your travel direction. The player’s body can be turned using the mouse to adjust the player’s movement direction.
- KNOWN ISSUE – There are some camera pops and camera direction changes when entering vehicles and during other animation-driven movements.
- KNOWN ISSUE – During some player animations the camera may stop being updated by the Rift.
- KNOWN ISSUE – There is some stereo separation when looking at objects close to the player, e.g. ship controls when in cockpits.
- KNOWN ISSUE – There can be some render skewing/warping when viewing the game at extreme angles.
- KNOWN ISSUE – Rift head tracking only functions in 1st person mode.
- KNOWN ISSUE – Some animations can cause the Rift view to become offset from the player’s body.
- KNOWN ISSUE – UI elements such at the “Use” icon are doubled.