Star Citizen Patch V0.8.3
From the Star Citizen Wiki, the fidelity™ encyclopedia
Star Citizen Patch V0.8.2(2014-06-12)
Released (2014-06-17 - 5 years ago)
Star Citizen Patch V0.8.4 (2014-07-02)→
- Arena commander menu now accessible through options menu
- Proper score awarded when an enemy is destroyed in Vanduul Swarm
- All ballistic weapons now use ammo boxes
- Frozen effect no longer appears for everyone after ejecting
- Command pp_rebindKeys layout_joystick_spacesim now properly works
- HOTAS X55 Joystick is diplayed under controller options menu
- Run no longer toggled off when user interacts with something
- Cockpit and ship should now despawn after ejecting
- All ship controls now have smoother animations
- Xbox right joystick can now be inverted
- Countermeasures should now be more effective
- Hornet chaingun audio should no longer cut out
- No longer stuck unable to respawn if chat open while killed
- Spawn warping audio no longer heard by everyone in the match
- Broadsword when equipped now has ammo and properly overheats
- Ship debris can no longer pass through cockpit
- Improvements to zero-g movement
- Various performance improvements
- Various server and client crash fixes
- Switched spawn points so that players respawn next to their own bases in CTC
- Match end after reaching over 100 points.
- Helmet Animations
- Various matchmaking tweaks (public matches were requesting private ones)
- Reduced texture sizes on the 300i
- Implement new win mechanic into Team Deathmatch. Fixed up next kill wins mode, audio and HUD alerts.
- Item Balancing
- Shield energy reallocation does not lose energy but realloc existing energy
- Loading screen remains on screen after the level has loaded
- Pausing the game as DFM loads from hangar sticks on a black screen
- Added directional indication for shield impacts not in view (similar to an older version of the shield) for gameplay feedback.
- ReExported LandingGear_deploy animation
- Player is able to enter ship while he is also able to ‘press X to respawn’. Ship now correctly rez’s out when landed after ejection.
- Improved lighting but for real this time
- If a Vanduul becomes sufficiently damaged they disappear from the map and their name in-game becomes “undefined”. Need to be destroyed to progress. Added missing return to fix.
- Allow custom user CFGs to be specified in cmd line.
- When one player ejects from their ship, the frozen visor FX may appear on all player’s screens.
- After destroying another player their body will float in space in a t-pose.
- MP Fix – Player is now hidden following a vehicle destruction death as in SP.
- Buggy can now drive properly in the Business Hangar
- Turrets no longer mountable on missile racks hardpoints
- Third person camera no longer rotates using Q and E
- Replace me ball no longer present under Hornet Trainer
- Improvements to Trainer Hornet rear landing gear geometry
- No longer able to place 325a engine on other ships
- Hornet Ghost engine no longer able to be equipped on other ships
- Resolved issue of no ammo when chaingun removed and added back to ship
- Fix for third person camera rotating when pressing Q or E when not in zero-g
- Created basic mapping for Logitech G940. Fixed up a number of asserts it caused in the Joystick device handler.
- The Logitech G940 completely changes if you install the correct drivers. Updated the mappings to work with those drivers rather than the default windows ones.
- AC menu can be navigated using a gamepad
- HUD target indicator arrows can be missing
- Graphical issues can occur while using SLI/Crossfire
- It can be possible to sometimes load into a black screen when choosing an Arena Commander match
- Hornet gatling guns take heat damage when not being fired
- Hornet gatling gun ammo temporarily shown as missile racks in the Holo-Table