|Production state||Not implemented|
Antimatter is known to at least the United Empire of Earth, the Xi'an Empire and the Vanduul as a explosive material which is used in warheads and ship drives. Antimatter precursors and antimatter are produced in fabrics. The production process and/or antimatter itself is hazardous.
Development in the UEE
Aberdeen Hurston designed the first antimatter warhead for it's company somewhere between the 2850s and 2912.
- Antimatter describes a form of matter, which is composed of anti-particles. Under natural conditions, any produced anti-matter particles instantly reacts with the surrounding particles in a process called 'annihilitation' . Despite its name, all energy is preserved and the process creates i.e. photons.
- Galactic Guide: Tal System. Retrieved 2020-04-06.
- Galactapedia: Antimatter Warhead. Retrieved 2020-04-06.
- Congress Now: QuarterDeck Crisis. Retrieved 2020-04-06.
- Galactic Guide: Stanton System. Retrieved 2020-04-06.
- This Day in History: A Dangerous Flight. Retrieved 2020-04-06.
- Galactic Guide: Stanton. Retrieved 2020-04-06.
- Portfolio: Origin Jumpworks. Retrieved 2020-04-06.