Missions can be found on the Contract Manager application on the mobiGlas. They come in multiple varieties, can form mission chains, offer rewards and potentially have branching outcomes. Some missions are procedurally generated from lists, while others are predefined. With the Contract Manager, after carefully reading all the information, you can apply for and accept job offers directly from your mobiGlas. Once you have accepted a contract, from the Accepted tab you will be able to see a detailed list of objectives, and can now also track and untrack contracts to have it sync with your Skyline app, as well as cancel contracts already in progress. microTech and mobiGlas do not endorse or guarantee any contracts listed in the Contract Manager and are not responsible for any risks associated with accepting uncertified contracts. microTech and mobiGlas are not accountable for any and all repercussions related to abandoning contracts.
The Contract Manager has five tabs:
These are offers being sent to your account specifically. Users are encouraged to be cautious accepting unsolicited contracts from unknown sources. The same subcategories from Primary also apply to Personal.
Once you accept an offer, the contract is moved to this tab so that you can quickly access important information relating to it.
When a contract comes to end, either through successful completion or by other means, the record of it is kept here for reference.
These are typically offers used to coordinate and schedule in person meetings.
- Battaglia Intro, Battaglia Has Job
- Clovus Intro, Clovus Has Job
- Meet Miles Legal, Illegal, Miles Has Job
- Ruto Intro, Ruto Has Job
Contracts to pursue and track down specific, possibly dangerous individuals.
- Confirm Kill
- CryAstro Crime 1, 2, 3
- HD Activist Assassination
- Hurston Assassination
- Miles Assassination
- Miles Bounty
- Player Bounty
- Ruto Assassination, Confirm Kill
- UGF Assassination
Contracts received through the Emergency Communication Network system.
Transport-related contracts to move cargo and goods between locations.
- Battaglia Deliver Ore, Recover Cargo, Recover Stolen
- FTL Delivery, Ling Family Delivery, Red Wind Delivery, Covalex Delivery, Covalex Random Delivery
- HD Activist Steal Item
- Miles Collect Cargo Legal, Deliver Cargo Lawful, Planet Collect Drug, Planet Collect Steal, Recover Stolen, Space Collect Steal
- Planet Collect Drug, Food, Illegal Waste, Legal, Meds, Ore, Ore Sample, Research, Seeds, Steal, Waste
- Recover Stolen
- Ruto Intro Mission, Planet Collect Body, Drug, Steal, Waste, Space Cargo Illegal, Space Steal
- Space Cargo Legal, Illegal, Collect Legal, Steal
- Steal Item
- UGF Steal
Used by insurance companies and individuals to acquire information. Also utilizes a data submission tool to allow users to submit applicable information to the client from the Accepted tab. Users may choose to submit their data to the client at any point, whether the matter has been fully investigated or not. Any complications to arise from this are the solely the responsibility of the user.
- Battaglia Black Box, Search Body, Search Crew
- Black Box Legal, Illegal
- Clovus Safe
- Crusader Scavenger Hunt
- ICC Assistance (series)
- Miles Black Box Legal, Illegal, Missing Person
- Missing Persons Planet
- P.I. Wanted
- Ruto Black Box Illegal
- Search Body, Crew
- Vending Machine Theft (untracked)
Jobs that require manual labor and trade skills such as repair work or hazardous material handling.
- Acquire Part Prevent
- Clovus Acquire Part, Blade Steal
- Comm Array Hack, Repair
- Crusader Wanted Tutorial
- Deploy Probe, Piggyback
- Destroy Blade, Probe Legal, Illegal
- Disable Comm Arrays 1, 2, 3
- Hurston Destroy Blade
- Outpost Repair
- Panel Repair
- Ruto Comm Hack, Deploy Piggyback, Outpost Repair
- Vending Repair
- Wanted Tutorial
Offers in which the contractor is expected to have combat training, such as escort and security work.
- Battaglia Escort, Sector Sweep
- Base Sweep
- Defend ICC Probe
- Derelict Clean Up
- Escort Safety, Escort Scan
- HD Activist Base Sweep
- Hurston Base Sweep, Sector Sweep
- Kareah Assault, Defender, Station Hackers, Station Security, Sweep
- Kill Comm Techs
- Miles Escort Scan, Sweep Legal
- Outlaw Sweep
- Outpost Clean Up
- Player Hunted
- Ruto Distraction, Sector Sweep
- Sector Sweep
This category has the following 4 subcategories, out of 4 total.
Pages in category "Missions"
The following 21 pages are in this category, out of 21 total.