The IO-North tower is a business tower located in Area18 on ArcCorp. It is considered one of ArcCorp’s premier business parks, as it contains a large amount of businesses that house their offices within this building. The tower is famous throughout the UEE for its spectacular vantage point over the city. Experienced travelers claim the only comparable vistas in the universe are found on Xi’an factory planets. This makes the place very unique within the UEE.
ArcCorp offers several different types of commercial space for companies to house themselves in this building. ArcCorp's team of architects, sociologists and wellness experts designed the building in such a way that the productivity, happiness and well-being of the employees will be optimal, as well as cutting edge technology to keep the building safe, cool and connected to the entire universe.
People can also book conference rooms or a 100-seat auditorium for meetups of any kind.
The building also features a gym, spa, athletic courts, swimming pool, full-service kitchen and a daycare center.
The IO-North tower already houses many clients calling IO-North home.
- Administration Front Desk
- Million Mile High Club access
- Floor 01: Operations and maintenance office
- Floor 02: Centermass
- Floor 03: Advocacy office
- Floor 04: Plantery Development Bureau
- Floor 05: Orison Real Estate Partners
- Floor 06: ICC Field Office
- Floor 07: R. Fanning Geo-analytics
- Floor 08: Circle Eight Creative
- Floor 09: Shannon and Chat Exploration Services
- Floor 10: Corporate production spaces
- Floor 11: ArcCorp executive services
- Floor 12: Limbaud Manufacturing