Difference between revisions of "Issue:New Templates"
Revision as of 20:57, 4 December 2019
|Description||Rework templates to support the latest standards.|
Most templates on the wiki are outdated and does not compliment with the on-going Wiki V3 project. Since these templates are used in a many pages, any changes could possibly affect a lot of pages. If you are familiar with templating and wanted to help out, please reach us on the Discord in the #wiki channel!
- Conform with the Wiki V3 UI: Utilize the same style defined by the Citizen skin (WCAG 2.0, Dark Mode support).
- Integration with Visual Editor by implementing TemplateData: Allow users to use templates without knowing the syntax and wikitext.
- Centralized localization: All template translations will be moved to the i18n templates. It also remove the need to use TLT and TNT templates on content pages.
- More versatile templates: Make templates more modular to reduce redundancy and maintenance, while allowing the same template to adapt in more situation.
- Unified categories: Update the classification to match the latest standard set by in-game data and CIG
- Community integration: Allow better community site and data integrations on infobox templates.