This page or section may contain outdated official information.
Some of the information on this page is over two years old and may be outdated as a result of the ever-changing nature of a game in development. Newer information should be used where possible. See Category:Pages with outdated information for other pages that may contain outdated information.
Localized Artificial Gravity (LAG) is a fictitious technology in the Star Citizen universe that allows for counteracting or generating gravitational forces on demand. LAG setup consists of three parts:
- Gravplating which are panels that effect the artificial gravity.
- A particle generator that converts energy into fuel that makes gravplating work.
- Piping (or alternatively 'conduits' or 'nanotubes') that connects gravplates with particle generators.
- ↑ Comm-Link:Lore Builder - Twenty-One - Artificial Gravity. Spectrum Dispatch - Comm-Link
- ↑ Comm-Link:Lore Builder - Twenty-Two - LAG and Tags. Spectrum Dispatch - Comm-Link
This article is a stub.
This article needs some ❤️! You can help the Star Citizen Wiki by expanding it. See Category:Article stubs for other pages that needs expansion.