The Lynx is a luxury exploration vehicle developed by Roberts Space Industries specifically as a pairing for the Constellation Phoenix. The Lynx is adapted from the Ursa rover platform, allowing RSI to marry the tried and tested reliability of the existing platform with the luxury feel of the Phoenix. The Lynx loses some of the Ursa's additional armor plating and modularity for luxury upgrades.
- All-Terrain: With a three axle, six wheels system, the Lynx can tackle any environment.
- Comfort: Rugged adventure meets high-end luxury which can accommodate up to two passengers.
- Panoramic Viewing: The cabin provides unimpeded views of the Lynx’s surroundings via extra-large windows.
- Safe and Secure: The vehicle has a a fully enclosed, ultra-safe cabin with reinforced windows, as you never know where your adventures may lead.
- Take it anywhere: Designed to fit in a Constellation Phoenix, the rover’s compact frame also accommodates transport in a wide variety of larger ships.
- Weapons: Just in case you might need to defend yourself, the Lynx comes with a remote turret which can hold a pair of Size 1 guns.
|Isometric||Left side||Right side||Front||Rear|
|Ursa||A civilian all-terrain rover that is primarily used to support detailed ground-based exploration.|
The following paints (skins) can be used on all variants of the Ursa.
|Image||Paint Name||Description||Price (aUEC)||Price ($)|
|"Moonrise"||Silver in colour with dark grey accents and yellow tinted windows.||[not available]||5.00|
|"Moonshadow"||White in colour with blue and dark grey accents and blue tinted windows.||[not available]||5.00 |
|"Nebula"||Metallic purple in colour with dark grey accents.||[not available]||5.00 |
- The Lynx was introduced with the Constellation Phoenix as the bundled rover. It was originally scheduled for mid 2019, but no new information was revealed for two years.
- In August 11, 2021, the Lynx was confirmed and scheduled for production in the roadmap.
- As of December 25, 2022, it appears in the Roadmap as being worked on, with associated tasks ending in March 2023.
- The March 8, 2023 Roadmap Roundup reintroduced the RSI Lynx to the release view for Alpha 3.19.0.
- On March 30, 2023, the Lynx was first shown in greybox phase on ISC.
- Included Vessels. Knowledge Base. Retrieved 2023-05-15
- Galactapedia - Lynx. Galactapedia. Retrieved 2023-04-25
- Introducing The RSI Lynx Rover. Transmission - Comm-Link. Retrieved 2023-05-26
- Lynx Moonshadow Paint. Pledge Store. Retrieved 2023-05-26
- Lynx Nebula Paint. Pledge Store. Retrieved 2023-05-26
- Star Citizen: Calling All Devs - Mr. Steal Yo Data on YouTube
- Roadmap Roundup - August 11th, 2021. Spectrum Dispatch - Comm-Link. Retrieved 2021-08-11
- Progress Tracker: RSI Lynx. Retrieved 2023-03-09
- Roadmap Roundup 03/08/2023 - 1:00 PM. Transmission - Comm-Link. Retrieved 2023-03-09
- Inside Star Citizen: One Fifty on Youtube