|Master Tracker License Certification|
|UEC Buy In||25000|
|Start Location||Stanton AO|
|Requirements||Advanced Tracker License Certification|
|Faction||Bounty Hunter Guild|
The Master Tracker License Certification is the sixth and final tier of PVE Bounty Hunting permit offered by the Bounty Hunter Guild. Completing this certification mission opens up bounty missions for Extreme-Risk Target NPCs.
"As acknowledgment of your expertise in the craft, the Bounty Hunter Guild would like to offer you the chance to earn a Master Tracker License.
This license would signify that you are qualified to track and apprehend Extreme-Risk Targets (ERT). These are criminals who travel in sub-capital ships with heavy escorts. This class of bounty only gets assigned to the most experienced of trackers.
To successfully complete this certification process, you must apprehend an ERT ranked criminal by the name of (Name) last seen at (Location)."
- Master Tracker License
"This license issued by the Bounty Hunter Guild certifies that you are qualified to pursue and apprehend Extreme-Risk Targets (ERT)."
- Unlock - Bounty Assignment - Group Warrant (ERT) (also requires Pro Tem Group Warrant Contract)
- Unlock - Crusader Bounty (ERT) (also requires Verified Freelancer Bounty Assessment)
- Unlock - Hurston Bounty (ERT) (also requires Bounty Hunter Contractor Evaluation)
- Unlock - Bounty Assignment (ERT) (also requires Pro Tem Bounty Contract)
- In-game survey in Alpha 3.12