Star Citizen Alpha 2.2.2
2016-03-17 - 7 years ago
Star Citizen Alpha 2.3.0
Alpha Patch 2.2.3 has been released to Live and is now available for players. This patch is primarily fixes for our current top crashes.
Your launcher should show "2.2.3-333246" as the client version. It is strongly recommended that players delete their USER folder for the Live client after patching, particularly if you start encountering any odd character graphical issues or crash on loading. The USER folder can be found (in default installations) at C:\Program Files\Cloud Imperium Games\StarCitizen\Live.
Please review our current list of 2.2.0 Known Issues FAQ, and take full advantage of our Issue Council area of the Community site to report any bugs you encounter, as well as contribute to other players submissions.
- Using the Holotable in the Revel & York hangar will cause the game client to become unresponsive.
- EVA'ing back into a ship with interior physics still has rare issues such as permanent ragdoll and death.
- Fixed an issue where player could become indefinitely stuck on the loading screen.
- This fix was originally implemented via hotfix over the 13th, no downtime was required.
- Fixed multiple client crashes.
- Fixed multiple server crashes.