Star Citizen Alpha 3.10.1(2020-08-17)
Released (2020-08-25 - 23 months ago)
Star Citizen Alpha 3.11.0 (2020-10-08)→
Star Citizen Alpha 3.10.2 is a maintenance update for Alpha 3.10.
- Global chat is unavailable in the visor HUD
- If the Player Unequips Armor/Weapons/Utilities and Saves Changes, whatever was Unequipped will no longer be available in the PMA until the PMA is re-opened
- The Elevator panel on the Carrack may fail to work on spawn.
- Private Arena Commander matches are temporarily disabled due to an issue with the updated group system
- Player character can clip through the external doors of certain outpost buildings and Aid shelter buildings' airlocks when entering
- When firing at AI ships they will appear to Desync and have high packet loss
- Ships can be displayed as 'unknown' after destruction and be available to spawn again, but will not appear on their specified landing pad.
- Crystals and large surface rock deposits don't settle properly after fracturing causing them to vibrate and shake
- Hammerhead atmo entry effects clipping through interior of the ship
- The Ship Hologram / 3D Model will take over 20 seconds to load the first time the Player views one in VMA or the Arena Commander Menus
- The Area18 nav marker will appear at the central plaza, not the spaceport.
- Legally landed ships may be impounded
- If the player exits to menu/disconnects/crashes during the prison load screen transition their load-out will not be changed
- When going into ADS and crouching / prone you will be unable to see through the optics scope on the Arrowhead or P6-LR
- Freelook does not always work properly in turrets
- Shots from remote turrets may appear desyned but still connect with the target.
- Ships purchased in the game should now be saved correctly to Long Term Persistence.
- Ships should no longer spawn in a flight ready state when a player logs back into the ship's bed.
- Fixed an issue that allowed players to sell 1 SCU of cargo indefinitely when it is placed in a ship that is within another ship.
- IFCS should no longer lower ship velocity while using a HOTAS when a player uses interaction mode or opens their mobiGlas.
- Derelict recovery missions that take place around MicroTech should no longer send the user to deliver the box to Area18.
- Character eyes should no longer appear large in certain goggles in the universe.
- Fixed 1 Client Crash.
- Fixed 3 Server Crashes.
- Fixed a memory leak.
- Fixed a GPU memory usage issue.