Star Citizen Alpha 3.11.0b
Star Citizen build released on 2020-10-08
Star Citizen Alpha 3.11.0a(2020-10-08)
Released (2020-10-08 - 6 months ago)
Star Citizen Alpha 3.11.0c (2020-10-22)→
- Ships should now be able to lift off in decoupled mode.
- Temporarily Disabled chest armor inventory on environmental suits to fix an issue that allowed FPS mineables to be infinitely re-sold if stacks of the same item are stored in both the backpack and chest storage.
- Fixed an issue that was causing players who purchased very large amounts of FPS ammunition to not be able to equip any of them.
- Security AI should now correctly spawn and engage players with specific CS levels.
- Clients should no longer crash upon Arena Commander match cycles.
- Fixed 2 Client Crashes
- Fixed 2 Backend Service Crashes