With the Contract Manager, after carefully reading all the information, you can apply for and accept job offers directly from your mobiGlas. Once you have accepted a contract, from the Accepted tab you will be able to see a detailed list of objectives, and can now also track and untrack contracts to have it sync with your Skyline map, as well as cancel contracts already in progress.
The Contract Manager has five tabs:
- General: This tab gathers and displays available local contracts which have been Business and Labor Administration (BLA) certified to meet UEE and local law requirements.
- Personal: These are offers being sent to your account specifically. Users are encouraged to be cautious accepting unsolicited contracts from unknown sources as some of these may be illegal and can lead to arrest, imprisonment or even death. The same subcategories from General also apply to Personal.
- Accepted: Once you accept an offer, the contract is moved to this tab so that you can quickly access important information relating to it.
- History: When a contract comes to end, either through successful completion or by other means, the record of it is kept here for reference.
- Beacons: This tab lets you create a Service Beacon if you need assistance from another player and are willing to pay for it.