A NON-PROFIT ORGANIZATION
IMPGEO is a non-profit scientific and educational organization which operates within the UEE territory. Its interests include geography, archaeology, and natural science, the promotion of environmental and historical conservation, and the study of ‘Verse culture and history.
EXPLORATION IS OUR MAIN GOALS
IMPGEO revolves around exploration. All our job is focused on exploring new territories and, even better, getting to know the area of the ‘Verse we live in. Our fleet’s main goal is to reach the ultimate star and taking the ultimate shot while getting there. To us, the destination is not so relevant. It’s the journey that matters the most.
STUDYING THE ‘VERSE
Exploration means many things. To us, it implies a better understanding of what surrounds us. To do so our expeditions are intended to be a moment, for our members, to view the ‘Verse in a different angle. Reporting what we see is our duty, in order to let others experience what we felt first hand.
As explorers, we aim to collect information and shots of what we find during our journeys and deliver them to the citizens of the 'Verse. In doing so we publish several periodicals. Here’s the actual list.
- COSMIC: our flagship magazine. It aims to deliver stunning pics of the ‘Verse and tell its story.
- JOURNEY: the magazine which deals with emotions and the drama of living in the ‘Verse.
- THRESHOLD: speed, velocity, and extreme experiences. This magazine is intended for anyone who pushes forward at maximum speed.
- TOURING: a more classic magazine. It’s intended to be a sort of classic travel guide.
- NOIR: a new type of magazine, which tells a different story of the ‘Verse.
TAKING THE ULTIMATE DRAMATIC SHOT
Our members (main and affiliates) explore the ‘Verse with their ships, minding their business but with the goal to take the ultimate dramatic shot. All shots collected and submitted to IMPGEO will be scrutinized and, ultimately, inserted in our magazines.