|Founded||June 28th, 2945|
Intergalactic Airlines is a galaxy-class, TSB-certified passenger transit, luxury cruising & freight shipping starline. We’re building the most professional company in Star Citizen. Roleplay is optional.
- IGAIR is looking for friendly, mature players with a good attitude to join us in becoming the best airline in Star Citizen. We require all employees to set IGAIR as there main affiliation. You can apply on our discord, where one of our recruiters will help you get more familiar with the organization, and help you pick a department.
- As a member of Intergalactic Airlines, you will be able to advance in rank by working towards the goals and ideals of the company. Once your hangar doors open, you will be able to participate in missions or group operations with other members while honing your skills in your chosen profession(s). You’re free to participate in as many professions as you wish, at any commitment level. This grants our members the utmost flexibility. We will strive on building teamwork and collaboration. The company recognizes Owner-Captaincy and those pilots already established with ships and crew of their own are welcomed and encouraged to keep command of their personal ships. Ultimately, we are here to provide a framework where individuals (and the company) can attain success and acclaim in Star Citizen by working together to achieve a common goal. We have many career opportunities in the operational teams listed below:
✈ Logistics – freight shipping services and commodity trading initiatives around the ‘Verse, which includes these interesting occupations: Pilot, Heavy Freighter, Procurement Agent, and Traveling Merchant.
✈ Support Services – engineering, science, and resource acquisition services to support operations. This department includes the career fields of: Engineer, Scientist, Surgeon, Pilot, Starfarer, and Surface Miner.
✈ Security – flight marshals, escort fighter pilots and capital ship operations for fleet protection, Security has these opportunities: Pilot, Prisoner Transport, Flight Escort, Flight Marshal, and Capital Ship Crewmember.
- Intergalactic Airlines is a galaxy-class, TSB-certified passenger transit, luxury cruising and freight shipping starline. It’s the second largest starline in the ‘Verse, after its main competitor Meridian Transit. I’m Phoenix Branson, last living descendant of Richard Branson, known as the Founder of Virgin Galactic. I’m honored to lead Intergalactic Airlines as CEO with collaboration of the Board as we work together to profitably grow the company and create a well-organized career development plan for our members. The company name, Intergalactic Airlines, was chosen to pay homage to our roots and modest origins. The company logo, Red Phoenix, was chosen to signify a pioneering spirit, promoting ambition and determination to leave Earth. The company headquarters, Terra Prime, was chosen due to the nexus of jump points, making this beautiful bayside city well connected in terms of communication and trade.
- Space is not only important for the future of transportation, commerce, and science; it’s also important for the future of imagination. Intergalactic Airlines was founded in 2460 to support RSI’s campaign, “The Air You Breathe,” to help humanity leave Earth and stake their claim in the ‘Verse. For half a millennium, this company has made space travel affordable and accessible for all people of the UEE. For the rich and powerful, we offer luxury cruising, which is a leader in first-class comfort. With an integrated operations platform, we offer freight shipping services and commodity trading initiatives connecting all major markets and industries. In the early days of Intergalactic Airlines, the CEO spent countless nights in the boardroom convincing the banks not to shut the company down to avoid filing for bankruptcy. The starline industry is particularly vulnerable to exogenous events such as piracy, terrorism, political instabilities and natural disasters, which can drastically affect operations and ultimately the bottom line. However, with the UEE Government Starline Deregulation Act, we have successfully managed to post consistent profits by removing government-imposed price restrictions and mandating specific flight routes.
- We operate out of five hubs around the ‘Verse, namely Terra, Earth, Cassel, Green and Lo. Prime is our largest hub, both in terms of passengers carried and cargo delivered. New York is a close second. For our transit business, we offer our passengers three classes of transport services: Economy Class, Business Class, and First Class. Whether you want to enjoy the value-for-money comfort of Economy Class, get your trading and market research done during Business Class, or enjoy a luxurious wine-and-dine experience of First Class, we have your flying needs covered. For our logistics business, we offer the highest quality cargo transportation services within UEE-controlled space. We fulfill our commitment to our customers through timely delivery, care in handling, and fair and consistent pricing. We offer our customers five shipping services: Standard, Priority, Bulk, Secure, and Hazmat.
- Our company is committed to protecting people and assets by incorporating flight marshals, escort fighter pilots, and capital ships for fleet protection. From landing to lift off, they’ve got you covered. No other organization in the ‘Verse matches Intergalactic Airlines incredible safety record. Our support services offer a broad portfolio of services, ranging from engineering and science to resource acquisition and medical care. Support services plays a pivotal role in maintaining efficient and effective operations. We’ve also established close business ties with Crusader Industries, which is headquartered in Stanton, as they are the UEE’s premiere passenger and freight transport development company. The LH307 Genesis is Crusaders’ Starliner chassis and is a common sight around the ‘Verse. As most frequently equipped, the Genesis-class includes support for forty passengers and eight crew. The Transport Safety Board honored Crusader Industries and Intergalactic Airlines for their outstanding leadership and contributions to positive bilateral relations.
- Lastly, we recognize that giving back to the people of the UEE is an important part of being a responsible corporate citizen. To that end, we support intergalactic humanitarian aid in an effort to save lives, alleviate suffering, and maintain human dignity around the ‘Verse. It is our corporate responsibility to use our services, know-how and philanthropy to bring about positive change to humanity. We will work with the UEE Government and humanitarian organizations to help respond in times of crisis. As your CEO, I’m proud to introduce our official corporate charity, namely “IGAIR Humanitarian Aid.”
- Our mission is to provide a fun, relaxing, and drama-free environment while also providing a professional enterprise for all our members and contractors. Intergalactic Airlines is built upon a foundation of trust and respect, while embracing creative and innovative ideas of our members. As a company built upon trustworthy ideals, growth will occur naturally by way of honest efforts. We promote flexibility to move among our operational teams, while fostering responsibility in terms of mutual support. We understand our members have families, responsibilities, and careers beyond Star Citizen. Real life must always come first. We don’t require you to put in a set amount of hours per week, we don’t have mandatory log-on times, and we don’t force you to participate in group activities, we just provide the environment to make it better and are here to cater to your needs. Our core values at Intergalactic Airlines are:
- While not RP exclusive, IGAIR is ideal for roleplaying members who seek immersion in the ‘Verse with in-character in-flight services and vacation events. We also offer additional incentives to members who engage in immersion enhancing behaviors, from naming, uniforms, speech, and so forth. Come immerse in the ‘Verse with the most realistic starline experience available! If you choose not to roleplay in-game, please respect those who do wish to roleplay, and vice-versa.
- Intergalactic Airlines must conduct business through legal channels and cannot tarnish our reputation by conducting or endorsing criminal activity. The most important business asset is our reputation and we will build our starline by utilizing our good corporate image.