2017-02-17 - 5 years ago
These are the patch notes for Spectrum Alpha 0.3.0x.
- New broadcast features allows application to reload on update
- New setting allows to disable display of image / video embeds
- Added an about page (temporary) to display legal and client version
- You can now add the app to your home screen on iOS and Android and it'll look gewd!
- Fixed a bug where in-game presence would report "In Menus" when you're in your hangar. Duh! (that's with 2.6.1)
Bug Fixes & Improvements
- Improved forum editor inline styles. You can now break out of current style using return key.
- Improved forum h1, quote & code block style to match message lobby styles
- Improved collapsed forum reply. You can now click on a collapsed reply to open it.
- Improved Chat lobbies readability with more space and border between messages
- Fixed member profile previews now properly float to the top
- Fixed crash in code block with no text
- Fixed quote including giv would not be minimized
- Add try/catch around convertFromRaw so @laulap can sleep
- Improved Firefox and Edge performance on message input (display: flex is a lot of fun!)
- Fixed a bug where copy pasting mentions in the forum editor would cause an error
- Fixed a validation bug preventing /me from working
- Emoji list is missing Unicode 9 latest updates (No avocado or salt shaker WHAT!)
- On mobile, the message input closes when you type. It's bad. We're on it!
- On mobile, the lobby presence list defaults to displayed, it's annoying!
- We're hunting a bug where sometimes private lobby unread "count" resets.