Star Citizen Alpha 3.1.1
Star Citizen Alpha 3.1.1 is a Star Citizen minor update released on 2018-04-05, shortly after Star Citizen Alpha 3.1.0. The patch aims to address several critical bugs arose from Star Citizen Alpha 3.1.0.
Alpha Patch 3.1.1 has been released and is now available! Patch should now show: LIVE-740789 
It is strongly recommended that players delete their USER folder for the Public client after patching, particularly if you start encountering any odd character graphical issues or crash on loading. The USER folder can be found (in default installations) at C:\Program Files\Roberts Space Industries\StarCitizen\LIVE.
Major Known Issues
- There may be a crash associated with bed logout.
- Added shaved head as a hairstyle available on the character customizer.
- Shortened insurance timers and lowered the costs of expedite fees.
- Expedite fees are now flat and do not increase with usage.
- Fix for "replace me" spheres in Skutters at GrimHex.
- Killing an enemy ship in Arena Commander using self destruction should now award a kill.
- The Razor's shield should now cover the ship properly.
- The Ursa Rover's shield should now affect the entire vehicle.
- Fix for floating towers and buildings around Levski.
- Boost/afterburner should now apply their intended modifiers to acceleration.
- The MobiGlas should now be centered for all apps.
- The quantum dampening visual effect should no longer vanish when the carrying ship is hit with weapon fire.
- Fixed tearing and clipping on one of the player shirts.
- Venture Executive armor should no longer appear in rainbow colors.
- Bottom segments of the mohawk hairstyle should no longer be attached to the neck.
- Players who join late into Last Stand Star Marine matches should no longer see captured points as neutral.
- Fixed a stutter that occurred when making a close pass of another ship.
- Fixed 6 crashes.
- Fixed a loading Stanton disconnect issue.
- Entity rotation performance tweak.
- Fixed video memory leak.