Star Citizen Alpha 3.19.1 is an upcoming update for Star Citizen. Due to this being a PTU build, all of the information in this article is subject to change.
Star Citizen Alpha 3.19.1 Open PTU Patch Notes
Alpha Patch 3.19.1 has been released to the PTU, and is now available to test! Patch should now show: VERSION 3.19.1-PTU.8514029.
It is strongly recommended that players delete their USER and Shader folders for the Public client after patching, particularly if you start encountering any odd character graphical issues or crash on loading. The USER folder can be found (in default installations) at C:\Program Files\Roberts Space Industries\StarCitizen\PTU. The Shader folders can be found here C:\Users\%username%\AppData\Local\Star Citizen.
- Audience: All Backers
- Server Region: US Only
- Database Reset: Yes
- Long Term Persistence: Enabled
- Pledge Copy: Enabled
- General Stability and Bug Fixes
- ArcCorp - Area18 - Art / Locations - Signage around Area18 is blurry, pixelated, or missing
- Players cannot see partied player ships when Quantum Linking together
- New Deal and Vantage Rental Kiosks Are Missing
- Ships can explode from collision with invisible asteroids
- Player corpses will not despawn at Grimhex
- Players are unable to fully back out of the Primary Residence Selection due to the tutorial selection prompt.
- Art assets will clip through the Train during the journey in Lorville
- Substenance items lack "Store" option when carrying the item in Inner Thoughts
- Weapon Feature / Game Code - Tractor Beam - If you activate the tractor beam in hangar, you can bring the activated tractor beam back and use it in armistice zone
- CNOU HoverQuad - Vehicles / Locations - The vehicle spawns slightly stuck in the ground ==
- Racing - Locations - A specific rock formations on the Yadar Valley race track are visible to some player and not others
- Crusader - Security Post Kareah - Core Tech - Physics - Actor / Player - Transitioning from EVA onto Kareah's landing pads has a high chance of instantly killing the player
- Transit - Area18 - Orison - Shuttles/Trains/Trams - Players are falling through sometimes disappearing trams and shuttles to their deaths
- Locations - ArcCorp / Crusader - Area18 / Orison - Core Tech / Transit Systems - The Trams are out of sync with the station timers, causing trams to overlap or not appear on time
- ASOP Technical Refactor
With 3.19.1 comes a technical refactor to ASOPs. While this is a mostly transparent update under the hood, itdoes have a few key directly observable advantages and fixes.
Key changes for this refactor are the removal of waiting for ship spawning. Ship delivery time is now 0 by default. Optimized the update of on screen information by not having to re-query the list after a ship's state changed. Fixed multiple buttons being displayed on top of each others. Fixed bad ship states when opening the terminal while having pending queries. Removal of ATC location assignment delays. Removed static delay when calling ATC. Fixed impounding fees that were not being applied. Fixed ATC getting stuck in a bad state upon a failed unstow request and handling of ASOP screen when unstow fails. Prevent multiple spawns in ASOP so players cannot accidentally spawn the same ship twice causing the previous ones to become impounded. Speed up fade when accessing ASOP. Fixed "unknown" state after a ship was stored while looking at the terminal, giving the "claim" button. Fixed wrong selected ship index when moving the mouse after having pressed a button. Adjusted alpha of disabled button state on the ASOP. Change "Transferring to Storage" with "Moving to Storage" as the string was 1 character too long and the first word was split on the UI. Added time remaining to the ASOP status column when a ship is being delivered. Fixed multiple ship highlight selection when moving cursor fast over the vehicle list. Fixed red message showing up at random times indicating an error.
- Fixed - ASOP / Fleet Manager / UI - ASOP Terminals are unusable and fade to black when accessed
- Fixed - Missions - Eliminate All / Caterpillar Crashsites - Additional FPS AI spawning after planet is streamed out and in
- Fixed - Mission Content / Vehicles - Salvage Contracts - Leaving and Returning to Salvage Mission resets progress
- ↑ Star Citizen Alpha 3.19.1 PTU.8514029 Patch Notes. Spectrum. Retrieved 2023-06-02