Star Citizen Patch 5
From the Star Citizen Wiki, the fidelity™ encyclopedia
Star Citizen Patch 4(2013-09-20)
Released (2013-09-27 - 6 years ago)
Star Citizen Patch 6 (2013-10-04)→
- ADD: Player turn animations for copilots chairs
- ADD: Player animations for the turret
- ADD: Player animations for cockpit enter with joystick
- BUG FIX: Player animations for ladders
- BUG FIX: allow player’s body motion to be driven by animation when in first person.
- BUG FIX: 300i collision fixes
- BUG FIX: fixing aurora controls deployment with new animations and also fixing initial ik offset on the left joystick
- BUG FIX: constellation turret seat actions enabled
- BUG FIX: glass shader on the aurora
- BUG FIX: setting up joystick yank animation on initial enter and also setting up look ik to work again in the hornet
- BUG FIX: interior floor collisions
- BUG FIX: fixed crashes when exiting or changing levels while in a vehicle seat due to registered listeners not
- TWEAK: Code tweaks for player IK
- TWEAK: First persion animation tweaks
- TWEAK: main thruster animation tweaks
- TWEAK: constellation lighting rig has been updated.
- TWEAK: ship lighting tweaks
- TWEAK: adjusted the decals in the deluxe hangar.
- TWEAK: a few small lighting optimizations.
- UPDATE: broke apart the bottom turret chair and animated it.
- UPDATE: updated with the new elevator button placement