|Manufacturer||Origin Jumpworks (ORIG)|
Rent (1 day)
Rent (3 days)
Rent (7 days)
Rent (30 days)
Rent (1 day)
|Combat speed||204 m/s|
|Max speed||1,188 m/s|
- Comfort: If you're going to travel the stars, why not do it in style with a modern kitchen, bed and even a toilet.
- FPS Gun rack: Personal defense is an important thing and safe and easy storage of your FPS weapons can help with that.
- Weapons: With three Size 3 gun hard-points and a pair of missile racks that can hold a single Size 2 missiles each, the 300i can defend itself if needed.
- Cargo: The 300i has a drop down cargo hold that is easy to access and can carry up to 8 SCUs of cargo.
|315p||Designed for solo exploration & discovery, the ship comes with a tractor beam as standard.|
|325a||Focused on combat, it comes with more powerful weaponry and a thicker armor.|
|350r||The standard 300 series internals has been striped out to help to make the ship more focused on racing.|
|320c "Imperator's Edition"||A one-off model themed for an Imperator event.|
The 300 series has a unique paint (skin) customisation, (not available to any other ships) that can only be done through the ship store page. (It should be noted that once you customise your ship, it can't not be undone unless you melt/un-melt the ship.)
The following limited paints are only for the 300i and were only sold during the 'Origin Celebration' event. They are currently not in the game and the full paint scheme is to be confirmed.
|"First Response"||"Golden Corona"||"Imperial Red"|
In-game availability & pricing
|New Deal, Lorville||Astro Armada, Area18||Teach's Ship Shop, Levski|
|Vantage Rentals, Lorville||Traveller Rentals, Area18||Regal Luxury Rentals, New Babbage||Traveller Rentals, Orison|
Prices given are per-day. Prices for all rental periods can be found at Ship renting.
- The 300i (along with the 300 series) are officially introduced in 2013-06-21, although the ships have been teased during the Kickstarter pledge. As of 2018-05-24, the 300 series is scheduled for a rework.
- The initial concept of the 300i is described to be as a stylish BMW-esque ship that sends as much of a message with its silhouette as it does with its particle cannons. Its concept is designed by Kemp Remillard (Senior Conceptist) at Massive Black in 2012–12. In-game model is designed by Chris Smith (3D Artist) at CIG Los Angeles with the help of Elijah McNeal (Conceptist) at CIG Austin.