|Base price||15 aUEC|
|Buff||Toxic (5 mins)|
|Respawn time||60 mins|
These sunset-hued berries grow best in cold climates. They are toxic and not suitable for Human consumption. Eating them can result in symptoms such as vomiting and extreme cramping.
Higher dosages have been known to be fatal. While the raw unprocessed berries are very bitter and tannic, once fermented, the resulting poisonous brew has a very sweet taste and is more commonly known as "Death Wine."
Recently, medical researchers are investigating if the toxin in sunset berries could be used to help treat nerve damage or neurological diseases.