Alpha Patch 2.2.1 has been released to Live and is now available for players! This patch includes key fixes to the 300 series ships and a number of server and client crashes.
Your launcher should show "2.2.1-328656" as the client version. It is strongly recommended that players delete theirUSER folder for the Public client after patching, particularly if you start encountering any odd character graphical issues or crash on loading. The USER folder can be found (in default installations) at C:\Program Files\Cloud Imperium Games\StarCitizen\Public.
Please review our current list of 2.2.0 Known Issues FAQ, and take full advantage of our Issue Council area of the Community site to report any bugs you encounter, as well as contribute to other players submissions.
- Ship geometry can very occasionally disappear or turn invisible.
- Using the Holotable in the Revel & York hangar will cause the game client to become unresponsive.
- EVA'ing back into a ship with interior physics still has rare issues such as permanent ragdoll and death.
- Continued to make changes to EVA animations to smooth out some of the transitions.
- Fixed an issue where some hardpoints for the 300 series ships in the Holotable were inaccessible.
- Fixed an issue with the Holotable where swapping coolers on any of the 300 series ships was extremely difficult.
- Fixed a lighting issue where the doors on the 300 series would show up greyish in color.
- Fixed an issue with central HUD element not displaying correctly in the 300 series.
- Fixed multiple client crashes.
- Fixed multiple server crashes.