Star Citizen Alpha 2.6.3
Welcome to Alpha 2.6.3! This patch is primarily dedicated to bug fixes, with continued focus on stability and game performance!
Your launcher should show “2.6.3-523988” as the client version. It is strongly recommended that players delete their USER folder for the Live client after patching, particularly if you start encountering any odd character graphical issues or crash on loading. The USER folder can be found (in default installations) at C:\Program Files\Cloud Imperium Games\StarCitizen\Public.
Please review our current list of Patch 2.6.3 Known Issues, and take full advantage of our Issue Council area of the Community site to report any bugs you encounter, as well as contribute to other players submissions.
Important Issues: The blades on the Vanduul Glaive and Scythe will not extend in multiplayer game modes.
Updates and Fixes
- Fixed an issue causing the ASOP terminals to state “All pads are full” in error.
- Fixed an issue where players who stayed in their spawn rooms at the end of round 2 should no longer see themselves die at the beginning of round 3.
- Fixed several collision and environmental issues found within Echo Eleven.
- Fixed an issue where quantum traveling would create severe frame rate loss.
- Removed the ability to manually adjust engine power until Item 2.0.
- Fixed several of client crashes.
- Made a number of performance tweaks to Echo Eleven and OP Station Demien.
|#||Date||Patch & link||Est. Live Date||Est. PTU Date||Est. Evocati Date||Diff|
|17||2017-04-07||2.6.3 Production Schedule #1||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A|