Alpha Patch 2.4.1 has been released to Live, and is now available for players to test! This patch is primarily focused around resolving a few specific game bugs.
Your launcher should show "2.4.1-368250" as the client version. It is strongly recommended that players delete theirUSER folder for the Test client after patching, particularly if you start encountering any odd character graphical issues or crash on loading. The USER folder can be found (in default installations) at C:\Program Files\Cloud Imperium Games\StarCitizen\Test.
Please review our current list of Patch 2.4.1 Known Issues and take full advantage of our Issue Council area of the Community site to report any bugs you encounter, as well as contribute to other players submissions.
- We will be wiping the persistence database with this patch from 2.4.0 to 2.4.1. All aUEC progress and item purchases will be reset.
- If you do not see your ships on first log in, please close the client and log back in.
- Your ships should appear on the second login.
Updates and Fixes
- You can no longer obtain large amounts of aUEC by shooting parts of Security Station Kareah under specific circumstances.
- Fixed an issue where the Mustang Delta shields were not visualizing correctly when physically damaged.
- Fixed an issue where the Aurora would rotate up to 180 degrees when spawned on the landing pad.
- Fixed a server crash.
- Fixed several persistence service related crashes.
- Fixed several persistence issues that related to items being incorrectly deleted, items not showing up in game correctly and items being duplicated.
- Fixed several client crashes.
- Fixed an issue that was causing infinite load screens when attempting to load into ArcCorp or Crusader.