Clive Johnson is the Lead Network Programmer in Foundry 42 UK. He manages the network programming team; assigning tasks, designing solutions to network problems, working with other leads. He is known primarily for his involvement in developing the netcode.
- He has a degree in Electronics Engineering and masters in Software Engineering.
- He started programming in a  in 1983.
- He got his first game programmer job in 1992.
- He worked in several programming disciplines: gameplay, systems, animation, physics, and networking, but networking is his favorite it brings to bear a lot of the knowledge and experience he has learned along the way.
- He ran his own game development company at one point.