Robert Johnson (aka Rob Johnson) is the Lead Gameplay Programmer in Foundry 42 UK. He manages a team of ten other gameplay programmers who work on various game systems, and sometimes he does coding.
- He has a degree in Engineering Maths with Computer Science from Bristol.
- He did mobile games back in the old days of the Nokia 3210, mainly porting old SEGA games like Sonic.
- He worked as a lead programmer on some of the LEGO games made at TT-Fusion, where he met Erin Roberts and a few other CIG developers.
- ↑ Around the Verse - Performance and Optimization
- ↑ 2.0 2.1 2.2 2.3 David Ladyman and Ben Lesnick, Behind the Screens: Optimization, Jump Point, vol. 6, no. 5, pp. 3-14, 2018-05-31.
This article is a stub.
This article needs some ❤️! You can help the Star Citizen Wiki by expanding it. See Category:Article stubs for other pages that needs expansion.