Star Citizen Alpha 3.11.0c
2020-11-19 - 2 years ago
Star Citizen Alpha 3.11.1a
Star Citizen Alpha 3.11.1 is a released Star Citizen update, adding the Mercury Star Runner to the game and opening the Intergalactic Aerospace Expo at New Babbage
- Intergalactic Aerospace Expo Hall
IAE 2950 will take place on microTech in the New Babbage landing zone November 20 through December 2 and is accessible by taking the tram lines. Ships and Vehicles
- New Ship: Crusader Mercury Star Runner
- Increased the length of time a player has to accept or deny a press charges notification
- Changed external inventories so that they can only be accessed by 1 player at a time
Ships and vehicles
- Removed Origin 890j medbed up/down animation to avoid bed clipping issues
Major bug fixes
- Ground vehicles should no longer roll or fall through planetary surfaces when powered on.
- The Greycat Roc should no longer be able to enter a state of duplicating its inventory and capacity indefinitely.
- AR trajectory when throwing grenades should no longer be missing.
- Fixed Z-Fighting issues on the two system access panels in the interior section of the Cutlass Blue and Red by the rear door / ramp.
- Vehicles should no longer slide / move on planetary surfaces when powered on.
- Players should no longer be able to fire missiles and destroy players on landing pads at Port Olisar while outside the greenzone.
- The missile range should now update correctly when swapping missile types that have reduced minimum/maximum range.
- Prospector Mining UI should no longer be oversized.
- Aegis Reclaimer bunk bed door should no longer trap the player when laying down.
- Ursa Rover Turret names in the Vehicle loadout manager should no longer be string ID placeholder text.
- Clovus Darneely's position should no longer shift slightly during certain animations.
- Ground Vehicles should now be able to be spawned at Gate 05 in Lorville.
- First notification after dying should no longer be empty.
- Mousing over an item in the inventory should now correctly indicate how much capacity that item is taking up.
- Players calling a pilot now correctly see a player in the pilot seat.
- Members list UI should now correctly animate when player is speaking in proximity chat.
- Fixed 5 Client crashes
- Fixed 2 Server crashes