|A03 Sniper Rifle|
|Production state||Introduced in Alpha 3.12.0|
|Effective range||80 m|
|Fire rate||90 rpm|
|Muzzle velocity||800 m/s|
|Magazine||A03 Sniper Rifle Magazine (15 cap)|
|Optics||OT8-RF (8x Telescopic) (S3 max)|
|Underbarrel||Empty (S2 max)|
The A03 Sniper Rifle is a 7 mm, semi-automatic sniper rifle manufactured by Gemini. Designed by Clem, the Tevarin co-founder of Gemini, it is a highly effective weapon that combines style and functionality. It boasts a powerful ballistic punch and an impressive rate of fire, making it a popular choice among security professionals across the empire. Although it sacrifices accuracy for urgency when successive shots are required, the A03's renowned design and unique features make it a favorite among users. With an effective range of 80 meters and the default loadout of OT8-RF (8x Telescopic) optics, the A03 is a devastating weapon that can be relied upon in a variety of situations.
|Damage drop||0.10 / m|
|Max range||1600 m|
|Type||0 m||100 m||200 m||400 m||800 m|
Last updated with info from patch 3.19.0.
The weapon is no longer purchasable at in-game shops and is only available in random loot boxes or from NPC's.
|(Default)||Classic Gemini dark grey colouring.|
(All available in-game unless stated otherwise)
|"Canuto"||Near white in colour with dark grey, gold and light blue accents.||5.00 |
|"Lodestone"||Grey in colour with dark grey, blue, brown and gold accents.||5.00 |
|"Red Alert"||Dark grey and red in colour with blue accents.||5.00 |
|"Wildwood"||Bluish grey in colour with dark grey, purple, blue and gold accents.||5.00 |
It was offered as Referral Bonus during Patch 3.16.1.
- In-game description in Alpha 3.12.0
- Gemini A03 Canuto Sniper Rifle - Store. Pledge Store. Retrieved 2023-06-13
- Gemini A03 Lodestone Sniper Rifle - Store. Pledge Store. Retrieved 2023-06-13
- Gemini A03 Red Alert Sniper Rifle - Store. Pledge Store. Retrieved 2023-06-13
- Gemini A03 Wildwood Sniper Rifle - Store. Pledge Store. Retrieved 2023-06-13
- Star Citizen Alpha 3.12.0 patch notes. Comm-Link. Retrieved 2021-02-12