|Journeyman Tracker License Certification|
|UEC Buy In||5000|
|Start Location||Stanton AO|
|Requirements||Tracker License Certification|
|Faction||Bounty Hunters Guild|
The Journeyman Tracker License Certification is the fourth tier of PVE Bounty Hunting permit offered by the Bounty Hunters Guild. Completing this certification mission opens up bounty missions for High-Risk Target NPCs.
"As your standing in the community continues to grow, the Bounty Hunters Guild would like to offer you the chance to earn a Journeyman Tracker License.
This license would signify that you are qualified to track and apprehend High-Risk Targets (HRT). These criminals can travel in larger multicrew ships with several escorts. The additional offensive and defensive capabilities make them difficult targets for all but the most skilled guild members.
To successfully complete this certification process, you must apprehend a HRT ranked criminal by the name of (Name) last seen at (Location)."
- Journeyman Tracker License
"This license issued by the Bounty Hunters Guild certifies that you are qualified to pursue and apprehend High-Risk Targets (HRT)."
- Progress towards Advanced Tracker License Certification
- Unlock - Meet Miles (legal) (not instant)
- Unlock - Crusader Bounty (HRT) (also requires Verified Freelancer Bounty Assessment)
- Unlock - Hurston Bounty (HRT) (also requires Bounty Hunter Contractor Evaluation)
- Unlock - Northrock Group Bounty (HRT) (also requires Pro Tem Group Warrant Contract)
- ↑ In-game survey in Alpha 3.12