|Manufacturer||Virgil Ltd (VGL)|
|Temperature||-61 / 91 °C|
The Paladin came out of Virgil's industrial division as a prototype helmet for salvage and repair operations. Yet its striking design so impressed company executives that they integrated it into their personal armor line. While the helmet's look stayed the same, Virgil reworked the design to use a combat rated, durable alloy for its distinct frame and reinforced the plating protecting the back of the head.
- Savior Collection “Singularity” Paladin Helmet, named Paladin Helmet Black/Silver in-game, was given to Centurion and Imperator Subscribers.
- Savior Collection “Iceborn” Paladin Helmet, named Paladin Helmet White/Black in-game, was given to only Imperator Subscribers.
- Savior Collection “Nightfire” Paladin Helmet, named Paladin Helmet Black/Gold/Red in-game, was not given out, but only purchasable in the Subscriber Exclusive store.
All helmets were also put on the Subscribers Exclusive store, so current Subscribers can retro-actively purchase each pack for $4.00 USD.
- When the helmet was first revealed in a Jump Point magazine, many reacted that the helmet was aesthetically similar to a "Mandalorian" helmet from Star Wars: The Mandalorian, while others pointed out its similarities to the "Cylon" helmets from the 2004 Battlestar Galactica tv-series.
- Shortly after it was made available in Alpha 3.10, a reddit user made video clips in both Star Wars and Battlestar Galactica styles. Community manager Jared Huckaby tweeted these video's on his twitter.