Star Citizen Patch V0.8
2014-06-06 - 8 years ago
Star Citizen Patch V0.8.2
- Today's patch adds the Freelancer variants to the Hangar and gives backers a first look at the two TNGS finalist ships! Vote for your favorite during the live TNGS broadcast, Saturday, June 7 at 3 PM PST.
- PLEASE NOTE: Your Hangar has temporarily been updated to Deluxe to display the TNGS finalists. The ships will be removed and your normal Hangar returned after the finale.
- Added upgraded base Freelancer and all variants to the Hangar Module
- Upgraded all backers to Deluxe Hangars so we can add the TNGS finalist ships
- Increased the size of production server and deployed servers with Google Compute
- Added Four Horseman's – Aegis Dynamics – Redeemer – to all backer hangars
- Added Shard Collective's – Origin Jumpworks – AX114 Boomslang – to all backer hangars
- Light polish and hookup work on The Next Great Starship ships for display in the hangar
- Add missiles to the freelancer_max
- Adjusted power consumption and the speed of the laser bolt for the Klaus and Werner CF007 Bulldog
- Unable to access multiplayer with an account that contains the appropriate multiplayer game mode items
- Resolved an issue in multiplayer where the pilot enter animation would play every time you respawn
- Resolved an issue with the Hornet's Gatling gun which would cause it to begin taking heat damage prior to reaching a critical heat state
- Resolved an issue with the AI firing their Gatling guns constantly until they were destroyed due to heat damage
- Resolved an issue with pilot animations becoming offset in the 300i when viewed in 3rd person
- Resolved an issue which caused the animations for pitching up and down in the cockpit to be reversed.
- Resolved an issue which caused AI who were destroyed when the player blew up their engine and reactor to register as having committed suicide.
- Resolved an issue in multiplayer that would often cause a crash of the server and clients at the end of a round
- Corrected an issue with cooling on the 300i which could cause unintentional overheating under normal operating conditions