Vanduul Swarm is a singleplayer / coop game mode in Arena Commander.
It was released in June 4, 2014 with Patch V0.8. as part of the new Arena Commander module. 
Vanduul Swarm is a thrilling game mode in Star Citizen's Arena Commander. Players are tasked with surviving multiple waves of increasingly difficult Vanduul fighters. It is a test of skill, precision, and strategy.
- Total waves: 9
- Respawns: 3 initial
- Friendly AI: 2 F7C-R Hornet Tracker | Singleplayer only
- Enemy AI: Blade (replica), Scythe (replica), Glaive (replica)
- Destroyed enemies can drop repair / refuel / rearm boosters.
|Wave #||Blade (replica)||Scythe (replica)||Glaive (replica)||Total Enemies||Respawn reward|
- Dying Star (Pyro I)
- Broken Moon (Between Taranis II and Taranis 2a, Broken Moon)
There is no time limit.
In singleplayer you are able to pause the game by pressing the "Pause / Option" key (default PC: esc).
Health and damage values of AI ships in arena commander are tuned down same as on the PU, making it currently very easy.
- ↑ Arena Commander Launch. Comm-Link. Retrieved 2023-04-21