|Manufacturer||Greycat Industrial (GRIN)|
|Base price||2,280 aUEC|
|Production state||Introduced in Alpha 3.14|
|Temperature||-61 / 91 °C|
The Aril Helmet is the helmet of the Aril medium armor set manufactured by Greycat Industrial. Equipping it will cause certain HUD and mobiGlas elements to appear yellow.
Originally designed for miners, the Aril armor includes a fully enclosed helmet and high collar providing additional support and protection for the neck and back of the head. An integrated tool belt and attachable backpack can accommodate a variety of tools and supplies to keep your hands free. The Aril armor is available in a variety of vibrant colors to fit your personal taste and for easy identification on the jobsite.
|Aril||N/A||Aril Helmet||Aril Core||Aril Backpack||Aril Arms||Aril Legs|
|(Default)||White coloring with light blue accents|
(All are available in-game only)
|"Black Cherry"||Cherry red accents. Available to purchase on pledge store for USD $15.|
|"Harvester"||Orange accents. Available to purchase on pledge store for USD $15.|
|"Quicksilver"||Metallic silver accents. Available to purchase on pledge store for USD $15.|
The Aril armor set is the first industrial medium armor set and the first armor set from the manufacturer Greycat Industrial. The design is influenced by the existing Pyro RYT Multi-Tool. It is introduced in Alpha 3.14.
- ↑ 1.0 1.1 In-game survey. Alpha 3.14.0 - Star Citizen. Retrieved 2021-07-12
- ↑ Greycat Black Cherry Armor Set - Pledge Store. Pledge Store. Retrieved 2021-07-12
- ↑ Greycat Harvester Armor Set - Pledge Store. Pledge Store. Retrieved 2021-07-12
- ↑ Greycat Quicksilver Armor Set - Pledge Store. Pledge Store. Retrieved 2021-07-12
- ↑ Inside Star Citizen: Armor Bearer | Spring 2021 on YouTube