|Role||Third Imperator of the UEE|
|Years Held||2628 - 2643|
Livia Messer, also known as Messer III was the third Imperator of the UEE. She championed Monumentalism (an architectural style). She also increased government oversight of media, setting the groundwork for an unofficial 'office of propaganda', and expanded on her father's efforts by increasing maximum sentences for criminals and restructuring the definitions of prisons, leading to new political prisons on Charon III. There was a federal case against her in 2638. In 2635 she proposed a restructuring of the legal system of UEE.
Her spaceship suffered a catastrophic malfunction while reentering the Earth's atmosphere above Moscow in 2641, killing her husband Daniel Scota and son Marius Messer and severely injuring Livia. She renounced her title as Imperator in 2643 and gave it, honorably, to her deceased son, and disappeared from public life. Some rumors suggest her brother, Corsen Messer, may have been implicated in the crash.
- Ark Starmap - System Kiel - Kiel 3a : Aemilla - Information. Starmap
- Galactic Guide - Castra. Spectrum Dispatch - Comm-Link
- Galactapedia: Livia Messer III. Galactapedia
- 2638: A Call for Sovereignty. Spectrum Dispatch - Comm-Link
- Galactic Guide: Charon System, Jump Point, vol. 05, no. 3, p. 44.
- Galactic Guide: Charon System, Jump Point, vol. 05, no. 3, p. 46.
- Loremaker's Guide To The Galaxy: Charon System. Transmission - Comm-Link