|Role||Third Imperator of the UEE|
|Years Held||2635 (before) - 2638 (after)|
Livia Messer, also known as Messer III was the third Imperator of the UEE. She championed Monumentalism (an architectural style). There was a federal case against her in 2638. In 2635 she proposed a restructuring of the legal system of UEE.
Her spaceship suffered a catastrophic malfunction while reentering the Earth's atmosphere, killing her husband and son and severely injuring Livia. She renounced her title as Imperator and gave it, honorably, to her deceased son, and disappeared from public life. Some rumors suggest her brother, Corsen Messer, may have been implicated in the crash.
- Ark Starmap - System Kiel - Kiel 3a : Aemilla - Information
- Galactic Guide - Castra (Original RSI URL)
- 2638: A Call for Sovereignty (Original RSI URL)
- Galactic Guide: Charon System, Jump Point, vol. 05, no. 3, p. 44.
- Galactic Guide: Charon System, Jump Point, vol. 05, no. 3, p. 46.
- Loremaker's Guide To The Galaxy: Charon System