|Role||Fifth Imperator of the UEE|
|Years Held||2643 - 2662|
Corsen came to power after his sister, Livia Messer, was severely injured in a spacecraft crash while re-entering Earth's atmosphere, which killed her husband as well as her son, Marius Messer, who would have been next in line.
Corsen Messer widened the range of crimes eligible for capital punishment, raised taxes throughout the UEE, suspended the right to a trial for political crimes, increased censorship, founded the Monumentalist architectural movement.
In 2654 the Imperator nationalized all "terraforming support" concerns. As a result, the formerly favored Gold Horizon company collapsed leaving behind space stations that would later be renowned for criminal activity.
He was son of Deacon Messer, 2nd Imperator of the UEE. His partner is unknown. He had at least 2 children:
- Galactic Guide: Charon System, Jump Point, vol. 05, no. 3, p. 46.
- Loremaker's Guide To The Galaxy: Charon System. Transmission - Comm-Link
- Galactapedia: Corsen Messer V, acc. 2020-02-01
- Galactic Guide - Gold Horizon. Spectrum Dispatch - Comm-Link
- YouTube - The Loremaker's Guide to the Galaxy - Castra System
- The Loremaker's Guide to the Galaxy - Castra System. Transmission - Comm-Link
- Loremakers Guide To The Galaxy: Leir System. Transmission - Comm-Link. Retrieved 2020-02-01