Pedro Macedo Camacho is a Portuguese composer for music featured in Star Citizen. He lives on the Madeira Islands in Portugal. He had been composing Star Citizen music since 2012. His first work was the 300i ship commercial.
|SynthQuest Blue||Star Citizen Original Soundtrack||Ship commercial||Soundcloud|
|Majesty Of Space||Star Citizen Original Soundtrack||Theme music||Soundcloud|
|Mission Preparations 1||Star Citizen Original Soundtrack||Launcher music||Soundcloud|
|First Light (ft Julie Elven)||Star Citizen Original Soundtrack||Ship commercial||Soundcloud|
|Star Citizen Main Theme||Star Citizen Original Soundtrack||Star Citizen theme||Soundcloud|
|Majesty Of Space (Orchestra version)||Star Citizen Original Soundtrack||Theme music||Soundcloud|
|Hero March||Star Citizen Original Soundtrack||Arena Commander combat||Soundcloud|
|Serenity||Star Citizen Original Soundtrack||ARK Starmap web app||Soundcloud|
|SciFi Homage||Star Citizen Original Soundtrack||Arena Commander theme||Soundcloud|
|My Home||Star Citizen Original Soundtrack||Theme music||Soundcloud|
|Battle of Centauri||Star Citizen Original Soundtrack||Theme music||Soundcloud|
|Hornet Theme||Ship Commercial||Youtube|
|What is Speed?||Ship Commercial||Youtube|
|This One is Mine||Ship Commercial||Youtube|
|Dare to Dream||Ship Commercial||Youtube|
|Into the Unknown||Web Game||RSI Website|
|Inspiring Star Citizen||Trailer||Youtube|
|Alpha 2.0.0 Trailer Music||Trailer||Youtube|
|Alpha 2.6.0 Trailer Music||Trailer||Youtube|
|Star Marine Trailer (ft CelicaSoldream)||Trailer||Youtube|
|Colton Was Here||Lorville Approach||Youtube|
|Lullaby to CaseyB||Central Business District||Youtube|
|Mind Games||Star Marine (ilfonic) ingame||Youtube|
|Review: Successful||Arena Commander victory|
|Review: Unsuccessful||Arena Commander loss|
|Into the Void||Arena Commander death|
|My Home is in the Stars||Port Olisar (formerly)|
|Speed Activated||Star Citizen Original Soundtrack||Arena Commander racing||Youtube|
|Storm is Coming||Star Citizen Original Soundtrack||Theme music|
|The Stars are Mine||Galactic Tour theme||Youtube|
When he started working on Star Citizen he was also hired to work on The Witcher 3, initially to help the main composer then as a composer, and at some point had to choose between the two games and chose Star Citizen.
- He was a huge Wing Commander fan. He played Wing Commander I with his father.
- He sent an email to Chris Roberts on the day that his son was born, saying that he would want to work for him. Chris read it, and Pedro started composing music for Star Citizen.
- One of his first ever MIDI tracks was bought by Cloud Imperium Games for Star Citizen.
- He started playing games at three years old, with his father. He has played games every single day of his life since then. He played most Spectrum 48k Games, then Commodore 64, then Commodore Amiga 500 (then 600 then 1200). He had around 500 games for Amiga systems, Sega Mega Drive [Genesis], etc, including Wing Commander which was one of his favorites.
- He was playing Starcraft professionally as "Overmind" in the Electronic Sports League, was part of a korean clan for a bit, was a clan leader in the portuguese scene, participated in tournaments.
- Pedro Camacho bio
- Camacho Pedro Camacho
- Pedro Camacho, David Ladyman and Ben Lesnick, Behind the Screens: Composers, Jump Point, vol. 6, no. 4, pp. 3-10, 2018-04-27.
- ATV Interview - Pedro Camacho on Youtube( transcript by Relay)
- Portuguese Nation Theme (Maria), Soundcloud
- David Ladyman, "Composers Pedro Camacho". Jump Point. Vol. 06 no. 04. pp.03–10.
- Witcher 3 Theme, Soundcloud
- Journey through Star Citizen Music with Pedro Camacho,Pulsar 42, YouTube, 16 Jun 2019
- Inside Cloud Imperium Games: Orchestral Recording Session