Star Citizen Alpha 3.3.5
2018-11-21 - 4 years ago
Star Citizen Alpha 3.3.7
Alpha Patch 3.3.6 has been released and is now available! Patch should now show: LIVE-998172.
Major Known Issues
- Players may not be automatically placed into local chat on the visor.
- Many delivery missions will not update or will have markers spawn in bad locations.
- There is now a login queue when large numbers of players attempt to login at once.
- Possible fix for memory leak.
- Fixed Lorville music.
- The commodity kiosk at HMC Pinewood should now recognize ships.
- Darneely should now say the correct thing if you opt for "sell scrap" and halt his conversation if you walk away.
- Claiming destroyed ships should no longer duplicate them or cause them to not spawn.
- Fix for missing train announcer audio.
- It should no longer be possible to quantum spline through Magda.
- Players should now be able to repair/refuel/rearm at Lorville.
- Audio should correctly play when requesting landing at Lorville.
- Removed Hurston locations for delivery missions.
- AI ships should no longer be invulnerable in the PU.
- Fixed interior visual issues near the bed of Avengers.
- The bartender should no longer get stuck if the player walks away while they are serving.
- Display ships should no longer be able to be locked.
- The personal and cargo elevators on the Reclaimer should now work properly.
- Fixed a server crash.
- Fixed a client crash.
- Optimization performance tweak