Star Citizen Alpha 3.3.5 is a major version of Star Citizen that contains the cut features from the original Star Citizen Alpha 3.3.0. The update features Hurston and Lorville, the first planet and city implemented in the Persistent Universe, as well as its three moons.
Alpha Patch 3.3.5 has been released and is now available! Patch should now show: LIVE-996871
It is strongly recommended that players delete their USER folder for the Public client after patching, particularly if you start encountering any odd character graphical issues or crash on loading. The USER folder can be found (in default installations) at C:\Program Files\Roberts Space Industries\StarCitizenPTU\LIVE.
- Players may not be automatically placed into local chat on the visor.
- Enemy AI ships often appear to not take damage.
- Players may experience stuttering when initially arriving or spawning at Lorville.
- Many delivery missions will not update or will have markers spawn in bad locations.
- During peak times after initial release, players may experience a lengthy initial game load.
- Added: New Planet – Hurston.
'Hurston is the first planetary location and as such is considerably larger than moons and has varied biomes. Additionally, you will found several outposts, labed HMC (Hurston Mining Centers) scattered about the surface.'
- Added: New Moons – Aberdeen, Magda, Arial, and Ita and populated them with a handful of outposts.
- Added: Seven Additional rest stops.
- Added: New Major Landing Zone – Lorville
'Lorville is a large city area and as such only has one legal area for landing and port entry. Space above residential and commercial areas are protected by a no-fly zone. Players will be warned when they are entering that zone via HUD warnings, visual indicators, and increasing audio alerts. If they continue into the zone, their ship will be destroyed. The city has a bar with an interactive bartender and a personal equipment shop (Tammany and Sons) that includes an early implementation of the multi-tool. To move around the city, there is a train style transit system and signs to help guide the way.'
- Added: Hurston clothing/armor variants including variants of the Odyssey II flight suit and the Virgil TrueDef-Pro Armor.
- Players now have expanded interactions with some items.
Ships and Vehicles
- Updated some ship and vehicle headlights for better projection.
- Landing markers on Port Olisar should no longer appear to flicker.
- Cargo boxes should no longer become stuck to the player's feet/legs.
- AI at Kareah should no longer become unresponsive or locked in a position.
- Admins should now consistently interact and respond to players.
- Ships in shops should no longer vibrate or be able to be knocked over.
- The Cyclone at Teach's ship shop should now be purchasable.
- Players should no longer be able to turn the headlights on/off or raise landing gear for ship displays.
- Selecting loadout customization from the lobby of Star Marine should now take you to the correct location.
- Respawn UI should no longer remain on the screen after a Star Marine match ends.
- The Starfarer should now more consistently talk to the player during ECN missions.
- Crusader security should now more consistently talk to the player during patrol missions.
- Round starts should now reset the player to their default weapons in Star Marine.
- Fixed an issue where the Arena Commander region would default to AUS or be blank after the player exits to menu.
- Single click firing should no longer cause some FPS weapons to skip recoil.
- Battaglia missions should now properly award UEC.
- Fixed an issue where the mobiGlas wouldn't open while in EVA.
- Quantum travel wingtip trails should now consistently appear on ships.
- Corrected several ships that had the wrong sized quantum drives including Cutlass (now 2), Constellation (now 2), and Caterpillar (now 3).
- The appointment mission for Recco Battaglia should now have a full mission description.
- Players should no longer suffocate when reloading into a new instance of Arena Commander.
- Plotting a QT jump from orbit to a surface location should no longer create a redundant destination to orbit as the first point.
- Fix for an issue where aligning with a quantum destination prior to complete recharge would cause a calibration failure.
- Fixes for some of the missing ATC audio.
- Fixed 6 client crashes.
- Fixed 2 server crashes.
- Temporary fix to alleviate some 15006 errors.