In 2655, a small group of activists sought to escape the totalitarianism of the Messers and found refuge in Delamar's vacated mining facility. The remote location seemed an ideal stronghold in which to start again. They named the facility Levski in honor of the ancient Earth revolutionary Vasil Levski who shared their dream of an egalitarian society.
As word of this 'free town' spread, many anti-Messer activists, intellectuals and pacifists found their way to Levski. They aspired to create an idyllic, leaderless society built around mutual responsibility. Unfortunately, the newly dubbed People's Alliance engaged in an endless debate over how to achieve their goals.
The first thing one sees upon entering Levski is the imposing statue to honor Anthony Tanaka, a child laborer who died under the rule of the Messers. The statue is an enduring symbol of the People's Alliance of Levski's revolutionary spirit.
- Recco Battaglia organizes many of the mining tasks that are coming and going out of Levski. She can be found at the Borehole Station.
- Eslin Macken of the People's Alliance operates the landing zone ORIGIN-1.
- Clair Rios of the People's Alliance owns and serves at Cafe Musáin.
- Luther Cordry is a former Behring textile engineer and owner of Cordry's.
- Alex, owner of Conscientious Objects.
- Lora Macken (related to Eslin?) operates refuel and repair provider Liberty Maintenance.
- Teach's Ship Shop sells a variety of ships, mostly drake oriented
- Dumper's Depot sells ship components
- Cordry's sells armors
- Conscientious Objects sells personal weapons
- An unnamed clothing stall sells civilian clothing
- An unnamed electronics vendor sells Cryptokeys