|ParaMed Medical Device|
|Production state||Introduced in Alpha 3.15|
The ParaMed Medical Device (also known as the CureLife Medical Tool) is a handheld advanced medical gadget manufactured by Curelife. It uses MedGel Refill vials as the compound to inject players with either Hemozal, Roxaphen, Demexatrine, Sterogen or Resurgera.
The ParaMed from CureLife is a professional-grade emergency medical device designed to stabilize patients suffering from possible life-threatening injuries. Offering extremely accurate diagnostics and design, the ParaMed can treat more patients and offer longer relief with less risk of overdose.
- The medical tool provides information about a patient's health, so he or she can receive a more specialized treatment that can not be achieved with a first aid device merely intended for minor wounds and trauma treatment like a MedPen or a Multitool's LifeGuard Medical Attachment.
- ParaMed Medical Devices carry specific purpose vials of healing solution that are injected directly into the player's arm. They contain "nanites" that have specific healing abilities like bone healing, poison nullification, etc. Its vial is replaceable and the gadget itself is powered by battery cartridges. Major trauma, lacerations or limb amputations still require an advanced medical installation, like an AutoDoc.
- The Paramed can be carried on the standard Undersuit along with any two injection pens (Oxypen, Haemozal etc...). Assuming you are using the standard controls, the Paramed device can be used to self heal. Press 4 to draw the medical tool then B to change mode to Self - Heal. LEFT CLICK to use.
- Alpha 3.15: Hospitals and Healing. Transmission - Comm-Link. Retrieved 2021-10-30
- In-game survey. Star Citizen Alpha 3.15.0 - Star Citizen. Retrieved 2021-10-11
- Star Citizen Live: Weapons & Props. Retrieved 2021-02-05
- Medical Gameplay - How It Works Today and What’s in Store for the Future
. Engineering - Comm-Link
- Healing Your Spacemen. Engineering - Comm-Link